Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Baby Shower!

What a great event this was! We threw our little man a shower for everyone to enjoy and boy did we have fun! We had great company, fabulous food, funny games, and tons of memories for our little man.

Our theme was "Oh Boy" with blue's, green's and ivory. Simple and perfect :)

Saturday morning my trooper (Gaby) and I woke up super early and attacked all the stops we had for the day. The florist, food, prep the flowers, BJ's, Bakery, Party City, Payless, and finally head back home for some baking and a cooking lesson!

The night before the shower I couldn't sleep thinking of all the things that had to be done that morning. Of course Mario thought we had "PLENTY" of time to decorate and get ready....UM NOT!

The day was a little gray- which scared me but thank god the day turned out just great! The guests started to arrive and I was still a mess ;) I finished just in time to get to my moms house plaster make- up on- get Gaby ready and look fabulous for our family and friends.

I was so touched by all the gifts we received for our little man and loved every moment of our shower...

I leave you with some pictures!

The yummy cake!

Michelle, Me, Elaine and Nina

With my BFF- Kristen

My Fabulous Aunt and cousins- Emi, Tia Sophia and Clau

My coworkers- Joselyn, Me, Michelle, Mady with Mr. Wilson and Sophie

The Candy buffet- used as favors

Cup cakes- Made by Elaine

The food


Play the "not so hard" games! ;)

Playing the Price is Right- but we were shocked how much this 7 inch flat screen monitor cost! $$$

Mouse won "The Price is right"



Opening Gifts

The some of the gang!

No comments: