Sunday, February 20, 2011

A little update...

So many things have happened since I started this blog back in 2007. I started blogging about our planning our wedding, family trips, being bless with becoming parents again, to the birth of Alejandro.

Apparently, after giving birth to Alejandro- life didn't allow me to blog anymore.... life became a little too hectic. Honestly, the last thing I wanted to do after a long day with BOTH kids was...well...blog. I knew deep down I wanted to keep our 'Crazy World' alive in blog world. So here I am another year later giving it another try.

You can say many things have happened since I last blogged- Mario and I have realized we are one set of cool ass parents! We've been blessed with two crazy, well behaved kids (sometimes)... who at times make me count to 10, while tapping my forehead and taking deep breaths. But counting or not we wouldn't change it for the world.

Gaby "The Diva" is finally in kindergarten! I still can't believe it myself. She's learning how to read, write sentences, American history, etc. It just amazes me how much she has learned since the school year started in August. She did her first Science project in January- which if I may say so myself, turned out fabulously! Although she's only 6, her mind is all about fashion, music and the latest "in" thing. Mario and I allow her to dress how ever she wants- even if that means purple polka dots with green stripes. She's a great kid and has no shame in her game!



Alejandro just turned 2 and what a talker he is! He (like his sister) love to talk. His vocabulary has blossomed in the past 2 months. It's funny when people ask "What did he say?" and Gaby, Mario and I can translate with ease. Mario decided to start potty training him this weekend but for now all Alex does is clean his pp and his back (yes, you read correctly- his back). I'm just crossing my fingers that his aim is on point ;) Alex, just like Gaby love music. He loves all kinds of music- but his favorite artist is none other than the King of Pop... Micheal Jackson!



There are so many other things that I think and believe we've been blessed with that keeps our marriage alive and going. Mario and I have been together since 98' and we know each other way too to think otherwise. We know we can count on each other for anything and I can tell him the craziest thing that this brain of mine comes up with...and what will Mario do? Give me this look and say "Aye babe". And for that "aye babe" I know he loves me no matter what! As I type this- i just look at him (playing 'Angry Birds') and believe I'm the luckiest girl in the planet... why? Because I have that crazy man next to me and to me that is the best feeling ever- being loved by your love. Cheesy much.. TOTALLY!

No comments: