Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Calling all Superheros!

It only took me 2 months to post. BUT, I'm finally uploading the pictures of Gaby's 7th birthday party! Beware this is a picture overload post!!! Don't say I didn't warn you.....


The famous cake I made from scratch!


Whoopie Pies!? Yes, please!!!




My fabulous cousin, Emi showing off her mask and fangs!!!



All the kids signing 'Happy birthday' to Gaby




A hero needs to disguise their identity....



The favor pails I got at Taget filled with candy, books and glow sticks I bought at the Dollar Store....



The kiddies showing off their capes made by my mother in-law



The Aleman's <3


My little spiderman



You might be wondering why is there Lady Liberty on the cake? Well, Gaby loves, LOVES New York so I thought this would be a great touch to her fabulous cake!



the big 7



He 'powed' me so I 'ZAPPED' him ;)







The city skyline made by poppa smurf






Ps. Did Imention I was on an hour of sleep the day of the party? Um...yeah!

No comments: