Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to US!!!

October is HERE!!!!

October is the biggest month for us. I think everyone in our family is born in this month. Gaby kicks off the month on October 1st, then I'm the 5th, my brother and uncle the 16th, my brother in-law on the 26th and finally my dad on the 28th and of course Halloween on the 31st!

For Gaby's birthday this year we went to Orlando (as you read below) We had a blast vising all the parks. We went to Epcot, Disney Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. We enjoyed lunch in Norway with the Disney Princesses which Gaby couldn't hold her happiness nor could she eat!

I took over 700 pictures and loaded them all, but here are some of my favorite of our trip!

With the Princesses of course:






After meeting her favorite, Snow White!



Her Cake:








Enjoying a Midnight snack!

(Gaby practicing her photography skills!)

With the characters:










The Trio:









Mario was even chosen to be in the Indiana show!



and the award goes to....





and one day we decided to relax in the pool that was about -10000000 degrees! (don't be fooled by our smiles)



No comments: