Tuesday, September 30, 2008

VACATION!!!!

That is right, today is Tuesday September 30th and we are leaving tonight to ORLANDO! We've been counting down the months, weeks, day, and now HOURS til' we leave on our first Aleman Family Vacation. Usually when we go on these Trips we take someone along to join in our silly fun.

Gaby is beyond excited to sleep and eat at her castle. We are staying at the Marriot Grande Vista and from words around Mario's job this place is the bomb to stay! We are just lucky that the hotel is free...woot! We are eating lunch with the Disney Pricess in Epcot Mario and I figured it would be the closetest thing to traveling the world! Then we are debating if to visit another park, but if we don't we have other plans for our fabulous time together.

This trip will also mark our Divas 4th BIRTHDAY! 4- four- quatro-IV-4 fingers Where has the time flown! I was actually looking at pictures when she was first born and I admit I got emotional. I'm not the only one though. On Sunday, the clan was watching The Little Mermaid and Gaby was laying on Mario's (sexy) chest and he said, "I wonder how long I have until she won't fit on my chest" (someone please pass me a tissue :(

I leave you with pictures of Gaby in her 4 wonderful years....

Gaby 2 Months Old Gaby's first day of school (March 2005)

Christmas 2006 (yes her toes are painted RED)4th of July 2007

At a cousins wedding (August 2008)

No comments: