Friday, November 7, 2008

Where has the time flown!?

It's been already a year since Mario and I got married.

It's been quite a year- it started off really bumpy, then things cooled down, we planned to have baby #2, got pregnant REALLY fast, Gaby turned 4 and here I am 6 months pregnant with Mr. A (WOW) and more in love with my macho than I was yesterday. I really can't imagine my life without Mario, he really completes me and understands my crazy ways. We support each other and are so blessed with 1 1/2 amazing kids!

We've been together since we were both 14. We were in a Miami Chatroom on AOL, that day I gave him my number and my first thought was "WOW this guy is NOT 14" he had a manly sexy voice. Our relationship was based only on phone calls, until a whole year later when I met him in Tropical Park. His first words to me were "Wow, you have a shinny forehead". I guess that's when I knew he was "the one". Instead of having me at 'hello' he had me at 'shinny forehead'. Mario isn't a romantic kind of guy at all- so the little things he does even doing the dishes or making the bed are just "it" for me.

We got married at Perricone's in Downtown Miami and this is where we had dinner Saturday night. I got all pretty for him putting make-up, doing my hair and looking as hot as I could! We left Gaby with his mom, sister and nephew while we had a quite ride to downtown. We arrived to Perricone's and were sat in the same corner we did at our wedding. We even order the same platter and had Coconut Flan. It was so romantic just being alone and reliving the day- I looked around the room and remembered where all the guests sat and just soaked it all in again.

Here are a couple of pictures of us on Saturday night:

On our way to Perricone's (I love it when he smiles)

In the same corner where we sat at our wedding ;)

On Monday- it was our real Anniversary and to my surprise as I open the door to our house there is Mario waiting for us! It was the best! Gaby doesn't see him during the week- only in the morning when Mario gets her ready for school. She was soo happy and ran to him like a bullet! I walked into our room and literally FROZE! He had bought the most beautiful arrangement of red roses and purple flowers, a balloon and hand written note. It was so special I started balling in a nano second! I read the card and cried more...the card read "1 down...and forever to go" (even now as I type this I get gitty inside and smile :)







Mario is my hot fudge on my vanilla ice cream! <3

No comments: