Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

I love love love the holidays!! The gatherings, the laughter, watching the kids faces light up, and of course the FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year was the first time my mom actually joined Mario's family for Noche Buena (Christmas Eve). Mario's mom made ham, potato salad, crab salad, coconut rice, and cheesecake for dessert! My mom decided to bring Carne asada (bbq meat), salad and Cuban bread. You can't go wrong with Meat and Soft Cuban bread!!!!

Mario had to work his regular shift that day and joined us around 10:30ish which is perfect timing for a second round of food ;)

We hope everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa

The kids had a blast opening gifts and of course I had my handy camera on point!

My mom with Genesis
My mom and I
My lover and I
The kids- Missing Jorge
Genesis and Gaby (don't be fooled by their smile ;)
Christmas Day
Her Princess Bike
Please take a moment to look at her slippers!
Enchanted- The Movie
My Family

No comments: