Wednesday, January 21, 2009

36 weeks and 4 days pregant!

Well it's been quite a journey having our second child and boy I can say I'm done baking. I know it's the final stretch and I'm almost done, but lord have mercy on my ribs, my hips, my butt....my whole body!

I freaked myself out today when I realized the end of January is NEXT week! Where has the time gone? Again, this pregnancy has flown by for ME and has been a snail for others! :)

This past weekend we met up with my cousin and aunt to take some maternity pictures at Matheson Hammock Park. My cousin Emi loves to take pictures and I thought it would be a great idea to let her mind run wild with us. She sure got fabulous shots considering she has never done this before and she was great. Emi took 399 pictures of the day and holly cow I thought I took a lot of pictures but she took the cake!

We can't wait to have her take pictures once Alejandro arrives and we can take 5,000 pictures of Gaby and him then! We can't wait to meet our little man and complete our family.

Here I leave you with my hand full of favorite from Sundays session....ENJOY!

Mom and the big sister to be!

Yes we have big smiles and hope Alejandro loves taking pictures too....NOT like his dad!
Mario and I <3

and of course a family picture!
Gaby rockin' a great do!


She needed a place to rest


Guess who!!!???

This is Gaby's version of the heart belly!

Waiting for Mr. A with a smile :)

No comments: