Monday, May 18, 2009

Coffee??

I have never been a coffee drinker in my life. I hated when my mom made cafe con leche. It's hot and I can't drink it fast, I always burn myself. It's a hot mess.

Well the last 2 weeks I've been drinking "coffee" like if I've been doing it all my life. Of course it's super sweet and it's NOT black! I find myself NEEDING the coffee when I come into work.

I even told Mario we need to get a coffee machine! Is this what happens when you have 2 kids!? Or is it going to bed at 1am and waking up at 5:40am have something to do with this drastic change?? Do I have to start thinking about my teeth getting yellow, or needing an IV to pump the caffeine in my body? Why is it I only need it Monday to Friday?

So as I sit at my desk typing this, I'm sipping my coffee, or should I call it my new addiction?

I pour black coffee first, then I add about a mountain of powder cream, with an additional mountain of sugar and 2 little french vanilla thing-y. Not too sure the proper name of these "thing-y's" are but they look like mini- moos, just have a flavor to it.

No comments: